Monday, April 23, 2012

Torus 1.02 Beta

Hi all,

For those who don't remember (or never played/downloaded Torus: Tower Rush), here's a screenshot:



I've recently noticed that my small Java game called Torus: Tower Rush was no longer available for download.
The reason for this was the closure of Megaupload, since the file was hosted there.

I didn't have version 1.01 Beta lying around, so I cleaned up the work-in-progress I had and reuploaded the game.

The result has no new features, but the code now provides a framework for recording games and playing back those games. You could record awesome games and share them with your friends this way.

The function isn't implemented yet, but expect it in version 1.02 Beta (whenever it comes).

Download: DROPBOX

Greets!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment